Alphabetical List of Featured Companies
- ACRA Control Ltd
- Flight Test Instrumentation;
Airborne Data Acquisition, Recording and Telemetry equipment;
Flight Data Acquisition
Landscape House, Landscape Road, Dublin 14, Ireland
tel: +353-1-2951264 fax: +353-1-2951265
Advitam is a group of Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers and Application Developers who operate in a very narrow niche of Infrastructure
Management Solutions providers. A subsidiary of Freyssinet International (www.freyssinet.com) and Vinci Innovations (www.vinci.com),
Advitam was created to develop systems and applications to provide readily available, timely and accurate information for managers faced with the
tasks of operation, maintenance, and rehabilitation of infrastructure. Advitam devotes itself to understanding the risks of deterioration for
infrastructures and implements software solutions, inspection, maintenance and monitoring systems in order to ensure their durability and
serviceability at lower cost.
We have developed a unique experience combining structure knowledge, management principles and computer science. After 10 years of experience in asset management software and structural health monitoring systems, we offer adapted systems to our clients for pipelines, bridges network and nuclear plants.
Our focus revolves around risk management and decision support, integrating all relevant information from varying sources, and making it centrally accessible. This focus, when combined with sound knowledge of engineering principles and experience in state of the art technology relative to information systems, yields a world class solution and provides the right information to be used by managers to make the right decisions regarding inspection, maintenance, implementation of control systems, rehabilitation and replacement.
Contact: Marcel De Wit
1bis rue du Petit Clamart, BP102, 78143, Velizy Cedex, France
tel: +33 1 46 01 85 00 fax: +33 1 46 01 85 58
- AGR Field Operations
AGR Field Operations are world leaders in the design & manufacture of advanced ultrasonic NDT equipment.
The range includes the following instruments: TD Pocket-Scan - 8 channel miniature system for ToFD & Pulse echo,
TD Handy-Scan - 8 channels for ToFD/Pulse echo & 64/32 element Phased array capability,
TD Focus-Scan – 16 channels for ToFD/Pulse echo & 128/64 or 64/32 element Phased array capability and on-board motor drive.
These systems are deployed on every continent and in almost every area of engineering endeavour including fabrication,
maintenance, research and training
Contact: Jackie Berry
AGR Field Operations, Wharton Park House, Nat Lane, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3BS, UK
tel: + 44 (0) 1606 590123 fax: +44 (0) 1606 591253
- AV Technology Ltd
An independent design, test and measurement consultancy established in 1976 and specialising in the fields of structural, process, noise, vibration and condition monitoring.
Typical structural applications include: structural integrity monitoring, bridge monitoring, pipework vibration assessments, fatigue assessments, vibration analysis, prototype testing, condition monitoring, data acquisition & analysis systems and visual inspection services.
Contact: Neil Parkinson, AV Technology Ltd, AVTECH House, Arkle Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3RW.
tel: +44 (0)161 486 3737 fax: +44 (0)161 486 3747
- Advanced NDT Ltd
- We pride ourselves on offering customers the 'Optimum NDT Solution' to suit their requirements
and testing application at a cost-effective price! Whilst concentrating on ultrasonics – eg, ultrasonic thickness gauges & flaw
detectors, we also offer bond testing equipment, ultra-violet (UV) lights, eddy current instrumentation and other specialised equipment.
Contact: Keith McLaughlin, Advanced NDT Limited, Orchard House, Orchard Close, Severn Stoke, Worcester WR8 9JJ
tel: 01905 371460 fax: 01905 371477
- Advanced Technology Corporation
- Advanced Technology Corporation offers its clients only the top-of-the-line technology to suit their needs for accurate structural integrity assessment.
Our patented Stress-Strain Microprobe System (SSM) technology saves our clients time and money while increasing safety and efficiency. Tensile and Fracture Toughness properties of metals now can be obtained without costly conventional destructive tension and fracture toughness tests using the innovative Automated Ball Indentation (ABI) test technique of our SSM systems. The ABI technique measures these key mechanical properties from each single test in a nondestructive, localized and in-situ fashion.
ATC manufactures laboratory SSM Systems, provides field and laboratory testing and analysis services, and related consulting services that include fitness-for-service, failure analysis, fracture mechanics and R&D.
Advanced Technology Corporation, 1066 Commerce Park Drive, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830-8026 USA
tel: 865-483-5756 fax: 865-483-5860
- Renowned as a specialist contractor in the repair, strengthening and protection market, Balvac have previously undertaken diagnostic and survey works. Recognising the need for a non destructive technique that can detect actual corrosion damage in reinforced concrete, Balvac have developed AeCORR - a totally non-destructive technique for detecting active corrosion damage in concrete structures. Unaffected by carbonated concrete, surface coatings or stray currents, AeCORR can detect and indicate the rate of corrosion-induced damage actually occurring during the monitoring period. This can be long before visual deterioration is evident, enabling full and efficient deployment of limited maintenance funding.
Balvac, Birchwood Way, Somercotes, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 4QQ UK
tel: 01773 542600 fax: 01773 542700
- Bentham Geoconsulting Ltd
- Independant consultancy based from the North West UK with expertise in structural and geotechnical data acquistion and monitoring. We can make use of geophysical methods to determine structural condition in addition to remote monitoring of countless physical parameters at any site. Sending your site data to the internet using computerised loggers can save your staff time and costs whilst being able to recieve alarms, daily reports and live or recent behavioural data to determine trends and maintenance schedules.
Bentham Geoconsulting Ltd, 6 Nether View, Wennington, Lancashire LA2 8NP United Kingdom
tel: 01524 222122 / 07977 410177
- BPP Technical Services Ltd
- BPP Technical Services Ltd is a specialist engineering consultancy with extensive experience in providing instrumentation and monitoring systems.
Past monitoring projects that have been designed and installed by BPP Technical Services Ltd include subsea umbilical and riser monitoring systems, and position, motion, and wave monitoring systems. A range of different technologies such as fibre optic and electrical strain gauges, laser ranging sensors, GPS, accelerometers, heave, roll and pitch sensors are typically used to offer tailor-made instrumentation and monitoring system solutions.
BPP can offer a fully integrated monitoring system service including engineering analysis, planning, procurement, software development, installation, commissioning, data analysis and reporting.
BPP Technical Services Ltd, Dilke House, 1 Malet Street, London WC1E 7JN UK
tel: +44 (0)7436 7500 fax: +44 (0) 7436 2112
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- BMT SeaTech
- Part of the BMT Group of maritime consultancy companies, we are a leading international provider of maritime products,
advanced software systems and related specialist consultancy services to support commercial ship operations.
One of our products is BMT SMARTSTRESS, the world's most widely used hull structural monitoring system.
The systems generally exceed the requirements of LR Sea, ABS Hull Mon and DNV HMON notations for ship structural monitoring systems,
and are currently fitted to tankers, bulkers, container ships and other ship types.
BMT SeaTech Ltd. Grove House, Meridians Cross, 7 Ocean Way, Ocean Village, Southampton SO14 3TJ United Kingdom.
tel: +44 23 8063 5122 fax: +44 23 8063 5144
- Cambridge Ultrasonics
- Provides consultancy services in the fileds of novel ultrasonic instrumentation and software development related to instrumentation. We can help your R&D department in writing specifications, feasibility analysis including mathematical modelling, full design and development of hardware and software. We can also advise on commercial off-the-shelf solutions. Other services include market assessment and contact and DTP.
- Canopus Instruments
- Manufacturers of electronic instrumentation products for nondestructive testing of concrete structures. We manufacture and sell Ultrasonic concrete Testing Equipment in India. These products have been designed over the past 10 years and have been extensively used for structural testing of Bridges, Multistorey buildings, etc. As of today, the users list of these equipments includes Govt. of India, Dept. of Atomic Energy, City & Industrial Development Corporation Ltd., Central Water & Power Research Station, & several other consultants. In addition to these instruments currently we are working on the development of Pile Integrity Testing equipment.
- CAPCIS Limited
- The premier independent UK corrosion, materials and environmental group with offices throughout Great Britain. CAPCIS provides specialist testing, technical consultancy, corrosion management, R&D and training services worldwide. Consultancy Services include: failure investigation, expert testimony, plant audit & risk assessment, and corrosion control design. CAPCIS carries out Specialist Testing in sour, HP/HT, marine/subsea and microbiological environments to provide performance evaluation, materials & fabrication assurance, chemical treatment screening, coatings assessment, microbiological/chemical composition evaluation and oil reservoir simulation. Corrosion Management services include: stray current corrosion management, corrosion in reinforced concrete structures, corrosion monitoring, asset management software systems, secondment and partnering.
tel: 0161 933 4000 fax: 0161 933 4001
CAPCIS is a UMIST company
- Condor is an engineering and geotechnical services company that specializes in real-time instrumentation and associated professional data analysis and interpretation. We are the industry leader in real-time GPS monitoring in the USA, and pioneered the development of real-time GPS processing software. Condor's 3D Tracker software is currently used on numerous infrastructure-monitoring projects around the world, and regularly provides GPS measurements at the 1-millimeter level. Our engineers work with clients to precisely monitor oil fields, dams, buildings, and landslides. We work side by side with our clients to analyze, correlate, and present data, and then together use this information to make intelligent decisions.
Condor, 21663 Brian Lane, Sonora, California, 95370, USA
tel: 209 532-0388 fax: 209 532-0773
- Construction Monitoring Control Systems Ltd
- Supply and installation of structural monitoring systems, instrumentation, data acquisition, and bespoke software.
Construction Monitoring Control Systems Ltd, 23 Reynards Way, Bricket Wood, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL2 3SG United Kingdom
tel: 01923 682300 fax: 01923 682300
- Dantec Dynamics
- Dantec Dynamics is a leading supplier of integrated optical measurement systems of which two techniques are Laser Shearography and Digital Image Correlation.
Shearography is a non destructive testing technique widely used in the aerospace industry for inspecting composite materials. Shearography covers large areas quickly providing users live results on the detection of delaminations, disbonds, and impact damage. R&D, in-service inspection and fully automated production systems are available. The RAF is the UK’s largest user, for in-service inspection of the Sentry aircraft.
Digital Image Correlation is also an optical technique, measuring strain and deformation. It provides full field, 3D, non contact results over a flexible measuring range of mm to m on any material. It is ideal for material & component testing, FEA validation and high speed impact & vibration analysis.
Contact: Rob Wood – Application Specialist
Address: Garonor Way, Royal Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XE, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1275 375 333
- Dunegan Engineering Consultants Inc. (DECI)
- Manufacturer of Modal Acoustic Emission sensors and instrumentation.
1 channel to 100 channels. Sensors utilize the latest technology in
modal analysis of the acoustic emission signal to determine the plate
mode present. This knowledge allows filters to be constructed to
eliminate extraneous noise due to impact, friction and fretting from
a data base in real time. We also have the capability of estimating
crack depth by analyzing the modal characteristics of the AE signal.
Contact: Harold L. Dunegan, President
- Ether NDE Ltd
- ETher NDE Ltd. focuses on Eddy Current probe design and repair Services, ET / NDT Accessories and Consultancy,
as well as representing selected international manufacturers of Electromagnetic Test Equipment and Accessories.
By August 2010 a standard range of Eddy Current catalogue probes will be added to the portfolio.
Plans for 2011 include introduction of a class-leading portable Eddy Current Instrument with a range of innovative features.
Ruthless Customer focus and providing our Customers with the innovative products and outstanding service they deserve, delivered on a timely basis, will be the key to the Company’s success.
Tel: +44 +44 (0) 1582 767 912
- Fugro Structural Monitoring
- A division of the Fugro Group specialising in all aspects of measurement
and testing of engineering structures in service.
Our range of services includes: Offshore Instrumentation Systems, Bridge Instrumentation, On Site Measurements, Data Analysis & Consultancy, Automotive Testing, Specialist Data Acquisition Software.
FSM operates worldwide from bases in the UK and in Houston, Texas.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +1 713 346 3600 (Houston)
email: email@example.com tel: +44 141 774 8828 (UK)
- Galbraith Consulting Limited
- Structural engineering consultancy specialising in advanced analysis and innovative solutions, including development of new techniques and technologies. GCL specialises in the offshore energy industries and in nuclear installations and is heavily involved in the production of internaltion standards for the offshore industry.
David Galbraith, Myreside Steading, Auchenblae, Laurencekirk, Kincardineshire AB30 1TX, Scotland
tel: 01561-320123 fax: 0870-7066079
- Gauge Factors Ltd
- Gauge Factors provides a full strain gauge installation, test monitoring and calibration service in areas of design, proving finite element analysis , in situ data collection and installations using Gauge Factors PU Encapsulated strain gauges capable of withstanding 400bar water pressure.
5-6 Towergate Ind Pk, Colebrook Way, Weyhill Road, Andover, Hampshire SP10 3BB U.K.
tel: 01264 336 396 fax: 01264 336 826
- Geocomp Corporation
- Geocomp manufactures and supports remote-monitoring systems that enable real-time, Web-based access to critical data from structural- and environmental-monitoring instruments at sites worldwide.
Geocomp Corp. 1145 Massachusetts Ave, Boxborough, Massachusetts 01460 US
tel: 978-635-0012 fax: 978-635-0266
- HBM UK
- HBM is a leading European manufacturer of strain gauges, transducers, signal conditioning amplifiers and data acquisition software. Our products are designed for the analysis of dynamic mechanical systems.
HBM European manufacturing is in Darmstadt, Germany. HBM UK offers sales and support for the UK. Our professional staff available to offer their advice and experience.
1 Churchill Court, 58 Station Road, North Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7SA UK
tel: 020 8515 6100 fax: 020 8515 6149
- Holroyd Instruments Ltd
- We specialise in making industrial Acoustic Emission (AE) systems which are useful, user friendly, reliable and affordable. Our latest product SIMPAL (TM) is an autonomous, multi-channel system (expandable from 8 to 1016 channels) designed for long term, stand alone monitoring of structures. Despite its very compact size the system is packed with innovative features with all set-ups and donloads done remotely (eg by GSM modem) using SIMPAL-Vu (TM) PC based software. SIMPAL (TM)has been designed to be equally suitable for end users and system integrators.
Holroyd Instruments Ltd, Via Gellia Mills, Bonsall, MATLOCK, Derbyshire DE4 2AJ England
tel: +44 (0)1629 822060 fax: +44 (0)1629 823516
- IDS Ingegneria Dei Sistemi (UK) Ltd
- IDS develop and manufacture radar equipment for non-destructive structural testing.
Products include contact radar for imaging of reinforcement bars, voids and cracks in concrete and and interferometric radar product (IBIS)
for remote measurements of vibrations and movements of large infrastructures such as dams, bridges, buildings with sub-millimetric accuracy.
IBIS is a revolutionary product in the field of structural testing in so far as it measures displacement directly at almost any frequency from one cycle
per day to 100’s of cycles per second and without the need to have direct access to the infrastructure to be tested.
The second application for IBIS is the continuous remote monitoring of landslides whereas very slow and minimal movements across an area as
large as 1sqkm can be constantly monitored in a completely autonomous way for months or years.
IDS Ingegneria Dei Sistemi (UK) Ltd, 3 Gloster Court, Whittle Avenue,
Fareham, Hants PO15 5SH United Kingdom
tel: +44 (0) 1489 567527 fax: +44 (0) 1489 584457
- Imes Ltd
- Imes provides clients with an Integrity Assessment demonstrating how static structures perform under load conditions utilising
Acoustic Emission Technology. We supply the mechanical load through our patented product "WaterWeights" and provide load measurement
which is subsequently recorded within acoustic emission data aquisition hardware. This allows high impact visualisation of data giving
crossplots of acoustic emission data (typically generated by crack growth, plastic deformation and effects of corrosion) with load.
Additionally, the source location of the activity is determined on the structure. The Integrity Assessment is given in terms of a report
describing the data attained during a load test which replicates the service condition of the structure, but surpasses generally applied
service load. The client is therefore given the assessment of their structures performance under a greater than maximum load condition and
can thus satisfy themselves that the operating loads are posing no intergrity threat to their asset.
Imes Ltd, Campus 3, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park,
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB23 8JX, UK
tel: 01224 705777 fax: 01224 824808
- Innospection Ltd
- Innospection Ltd represents innovative and advanced inspection solutions and services. We are a specialist in electromagnetic inspection technologies
such as Eddy Current and Saturation Low Frequency Eddy Current (SLOFEC™). We deliver advanced non-destructive testing solutions to the worldwide
process industries including the Oil & Gas (on- & offshore) industry, refineries, chemical and power plants.
Innospection offers a range of advanced inspection services for:
- Heat Exchanger and Boiler Tube Inspection
- Pipeline Inspection
- Storage Tank Inspection
- Pressure Vessel Inspection
- Subsea Inspection – Riser and Caisson
- Flexible Riser Inspection
Headquartered in Aberdeen, Innospection serves a demanding global market together with its subsidiary offices in the Middle East and Australia. An international partner network has also been set up in the areas where we are not directly located.
Innospection Ltd, Howemoss Avenue, Kirkhill Industrial Estate
Aberdeen, AB21 0GP, UK
Contact name: Carl Hamer
tel: 01224 724744 fax: 01224 774087
- IRS srl
- IRS is a consulting and system integrator company. We sell product and custom solutions for data acquisition and process control: measurements, sensors, customs automated systems.
Typical structural applications include structural integrity and monitoring and vibration analysis.
IRS srl, via Vigonovese 81, 35127 Padova, Italy
Contact name: Ing. Alberto Osgualdo
tel: +39 049 870 5156 fax: +39 049 762 5206
- Instrumentation Testing & Monitoring (ITM) Ltd
- Supply, install, commission and monitor geotechnical and structural monitoring systems.
Instrumentation Testing & Monitoring (ITM) Ltd, Bell Lane, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 1QL, UK
tel: 01825 765044 fax: 01825 761740
- Insensys Ltd
- Optical Fibre strain sensing specialist monitoring strain at multiple points within a structure. Composite, metallic, concrete and many other materials. Insensys provide interrogation hardware, sensor network design and application engineering consultancy. Real time strain data is used to increase safety and improve design through accurate feedback of structural information.
Insensys Ltd, 1100 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7AB, UK
tel: 01489 611724 fax: 01489 611740
- Inspectahire Instrument Co. Ltd
- Remote visual inspection and non contact measurement expertise. Providers of Smart Fibre optic structural monitoring sensors.
- IntelleQt offers Signal Processing Solutions based on our core Intellectual Property to a wide range of markets including structural monitoring. We can deliver anything from a basic toolkit to help you create your own solutions, to a fully developed piece of software that can be integrated into a bespoke or client's system.
IntelleQt, Northford Close city: Shrivenham postcode: Wilts county: SN68HL, UK
tel: 01793 786871 fax:01793 784028
- Keynetix Ltd
- Global Surveillance of Remote Instrumentation
monitoringpoint.com - the complete solution for the distribution of monitoring data. Subscribers from around the world use this service to provide immediate secure access, for themselves and their clients, to data from field instruments, performance monitors, and data loggers. On line graphics gives the viewer a variety of data presentations. The service is available to any organisation responsible for the collection and dissemination of monitored electronic information to their clients, partner agencies, or even their own staff. Access to the data is under the complete control of the account-holder. Visitors to the web site may register free to access to a live demo at the Ashford (UK) section of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link project.
contact: Mike Rothery
Keynetix Ltd, Systems House, Moons Park, Burnt Meadow Road, Redditch, Worcs, B98 9PA, UK
tel: 01527 68888 fax: 01527 62880
- Kogan Consulting
- Applications of industrial acoustics and NDT.
Single channel and multichannel AE instrumentation (portable or bench top or plant monitoring systems).
AE sensors, cables and accessories.
contact: Dr Roger Hill
Kogan Consulting, PO Box 5416, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 4ZT, UK
tel: 0845 458 0842
- Laser Optical Engineering Ltd
Laser Optical Engineering is an expert in turning theoretical ideas into commercial products.
We offer bespoke laser based products and services, along with our NDT testing service using our own shearography system.
Laser shearography is a non-contact, real-time, interferometric technique that measures the wholefield strain distribution in a structure.
A bespoke optical system in conjunction with digital image acquisition acquires real-time data from an illuminated area.
This technique has been used to great success in a range of industry sectors including aero, auto and marine industries, the energy sector, civil engineering and government and security bodies.
For further information about how this technique can benefit your business, please contact us.
contact: Fiona Warner
Laser Optical Engineering Ltd, Innovation Centre, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leics LE11 3EH, UK
tel: 01509 228733 fax: 01509 223948
- Light Structures AS
- Light Structures develops and manufactures fiber optic sensors, related instruments and software for structure monitoring in the lab and in the field. Our products for hull stress monitoring are used in the SensFib-systems, which fulfil the strictest DNV class for hull monitoring. Systems have been installed on a number of oil tankers and naval vessels.
contact: Karianne Pran
Light Structures AS, Hasleveien 38, NO-0571 OSLO, Norway
tel: +47 2389 7133 fax: +47 2237 1328
- Lloyd's Register, Technical Investigation Department
- Provider of assessment and monitoring services for marine, oil & gas and land-based industries.
- Mecon Ltd
- Structural Integrity. Acoustics, vibration, ultrasonics and new technologies.
Developing new techniques to monitor large scale structures.
- National Composites Network
- The National Composites Network (NCN) is a unique Knowledge Transfer Network, that aims to connect all segments of UK composites expertise, fill key technology gaps for the future and signpost and facilitate end user access to the most appropriate source of assistance. This will enable the development of a national strategy for promoting the composites sector in the UK and abroad.
The NCN will initially engage in a number of foresighting and roadmapping activities to define future goals and targets for the industry. It will also look specifically at design and standards needs as well as skills development and assessment across all industry sectors.
A significant part of the programme focuses on active technology transfer, particularly to SMEs, where the NCN will respond to specific queries made via the helpdesk or website as well as carry out targeted activities to address wider sector issues. It will use proven technology delivery methods to ensure technical and business opportunities are exploited, delivering a step-change in the performance of the UK composites industry.
This approach will transfer to all interested organisations, particularly SMEs, a wide range of technology associated with the application and use of polymer, ceramic and metal matrix composites. In addition to technology specifics, the service will also cover advice on advanced manufacturing issues such as unit cost of production, time to market, productivity, quality, environmental aspects, safety, reclamation and whole life costs.
Register with the NCN via www.ncn-uk.co.uk to be kept up to date with news and opportunities for involvement.
For further information on composites, as well as access to information on other advanced materials, is at the DTI-sponsored Materials KTN.
- nCode International Ltd
- nCode provides a unique portfolio of Product Life Performance (PLP) solutions that deliver value in three
primary areas: understanding Product Usage, predicting Product Performance, and Performance Monitoring of high
value assets. These PLP solutions are built on nCode’s 25 year history as a leader in Durability and Fatigue.
Our integrated platform of measurement instruments, software and services automate and reduce the time to measure, analyze and predict product life performance. In this way, nCode helps customers eliminate unexpected failures by converting measured, performance and operational data into information from which timely engineering and business decisions can be made.
Contact: Craig Pick, nCode International Ltd, ITC, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Catcliffe, Rotherham, South Yorkshire WF2 0PX.
tel: 0845 6206060 fax: 01142 541245
- NNC Limited
- Specialise in structural analysis, assessment and failure investigations for the offshore industry.
Contact: Dr Nawal K Prinja, Head of Structural Analysis Team, Safety Consultancy, NNC Limited, Booths Hall, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8QZ.
- Phoenix Inspection Systems
- A specialist in the design and manufacture of ultrasonic and eddy current systems and offers a wide range of cost-effective products, all designed for faster, more accurate inspections. With a worldwide reputation for its innovative approach, it can also provide custom-made solutions to the most complex NDT problems.
- Physical Acoustics
- Specialise in acoustic emission, and other advanced NDT
and monitoring technologies including ultrasonics, eddy-current, ultrasonic
spectroscopy, and acousto-ultrasonics. Both a manufacturing and service
company, Physical Acoustics has ISO9001, ISO9002, MIL, and EECS approvals,
the company operates worldwide.
Acoustic hardware ranges from low frequency up to 100 Mhz bandwidth (500MSPS) and makes extensive use of surface mount DSP technology developed and manufactured in-house.
Acoustic emission is primarily used for materials testing and global structural integrity monitoring and testing of pressure vessels, storage tanks, aerospace and both metal and concrete civil engineering structures.
UT and NDT is used for follow-up local damage assessment, providing the ideal combination.
- Safe Roof Systems Inc
- A new technology company based in Mattapoisett, Masssachusetts, have developed a series of technologies to prevent building collapse. Our technology includes deflection and shear monitoring devices. We can monitor any type of structural movement and provide continuous monitoring and reporting functions. We believe our technology has broad implications for new construction safety especially for high rise, and lift slab technologies.
- SMC AB
- SMC produce Motion Sensors and Systems to monitor and display real time measurements and analysis of vessel motions, hull stress and container stack loading.
Located in Varberg, Sweden SMC are continually developing innovative approaches to structural and motion analysis.
Bälggatan 6, Varberg SE-432 31 Sweden
tel: +46 340 141 45 fax: +46 340 151 65
- Smart Fibres Ltd
- Specialises in optical fibre sensors that measure strain at specific points distributed across an engineered structure. Strain is measured and monitored at defined points within a material, component or structure. Real time strain data is used to increase safety, to monitor existing and reparied structures, for validating designs and as a design tool for future developments.
Our website www.smartfibres.com provides additional information.
- SMARTEC SA
- SMARTEC SA is a spin-off company active in the domain of fiber optics structural monitoring. SMARTEC SA is located in Switzerland and markets and develops a new generation of products for civil engineering, geotechnical and oil & gas structural monitoring. The product range consists of fiber optics sensors, measurement equipment, software for data acquisition and analysis as well as the related services as design, engineering, project management and advanced results analysis.
Via Pobiette 11, Manno 6928, Switzerland
tel: +41 91 610 18 00 fax: +41 91 610 18 01
- StrainSense Ltd
- StrainSense specialises in the supply and application of strain gauged products for research, development and production.
High temperature and weldable strain gauges are a particular speciality. Temperature ranges from -269°C to + 1350C.
Sensors and instrumentation for force, torque, pressure and position measurements are offered.
Applications include strain/vibration measurement in turbines and buildings, rail tracks; force measurements on vehicles and mechanisms; overload protection on cranes and winches.
86 High Street, Potterspury, Towcester, Northants NN12 7PQ United Kingdom
tel: +44 1908 543038 fax: +44 8700 940810
- Strainstall is a UK based international company with 40 years of structural monitoring and testing experience, in a wide variety of industries.
Strainstall's services include experimental stress analysis, covering on site strain gauge installation, static and dynamic testing, fatigue life assessment and residual or in-situ stress investigations. Strainstall also manufactures a wide range of load cells. Bespoke monitoring systems ranging from a few channels to multi-channel structural health monitoring systems are designed, manufactured and installed, often with remote or web-based data transfer. Our team understands its clients' requirements, since it includes chartered engineers with wide experience of the industries they operate in (eg Bridge Engineer, Mechanical Engineers, Aeronautical Engineer).
Charlton Lane, Midsomer Norton, Bath BA3 4BE
tel: 01761 414939 fax: 01761 416655
- Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
- Located in Houston, Texas, USA and serves a multitude of industries on issues related to Fitness-for-service, testing, structural analysis and design and NDT/Metallurgical problems. SES is a leader in high temperature strain guage monitoring, acoustic emission testing, and systems integration, using NI hardware.
- Techni Measure
- Techni Measure offer advice on use and correct selection from a broad range of sensors. Whilst vibration, load, displacement, pressure and strain are the main parameters we can measure, we do have other products, and we can offer solutions for both dynamic and static applications. Based in Studley, south of Birmingham, we are well placed to visit for personal discussions anywhere in the UK.
contact: Ian Ramage
Alexandra Buildings, 59, Alcester Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7NJ UK
tel: 01527 854103 fax: 01527 853267
- Dynamic structural monitoring services for integrity testing. We measure ambient vibrations with the most sensitive accelerometers, followed by digital signal spectrum analyses and numerical modelling. We also identify structural damage by analying structural damping through random decrement analysis.
contact: Dr Alberto Ortigao
Av Erico Verissimo 901 / 302, 22621-180 Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
tel: +55 21 2486 3386 fax: +55 21 2491 8974
- Testconsult Ltd
- Testconsult offer a wide range of novel instrumentation and data acquisition soulutions aimed primarily at the Civil Engineering environment. Our expertise include remote monitoring of virtualy any physical parameter and access to this data over the internet.
For more information visit our web site www.testconsult.co.uk or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
contact: Simon French
Ruby House, 40A Hardwick Grange, Woolston, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 4RF, UK
tel: +44(0) 1925 286880 fax: +44(0) 1925 286881
- Trinity NDT Engineers
- A leading Quality Testing services company offering Nondestructive testing NDT Inspection services, NDT training consultancy Services in ultrasonic testing,
Liquid Penetrant testing, Radiographic testing, Magnetic particle testing, Ultrasonic thickness gauging, NDT & welding training and certification course services
contact: Ravi Kumar T
Plot No. V-22(a), 2nd stage, Peenya Indl. Estate, Bangalore - 560 058, India
tel: +91 99009 29439 fax: +91 98441 29439
- TSC Inspection Systems
- TSC is a manufacturer of Non-Destructive Testing Systems and is home of the ACSM Stress Monitoring System and ACFM the Crack Detection and Sizing Technique. For more information please visit our website www.tscinspectionsystems.com for further details.
- Ultrafine Technology Ltd
- Ultrafine specialise in endoscopes and video systems for remote visual inspection and UV light sources and liquid light guides for fluorescence invesigations such as crack detection. Products include micro endoscopes starting at 0.35 mm diameter, fibrescopes with tip control for 2.9 mm, rigid endoscopes with shaft rotation, swing prism and true zoom, light sources and light guides for UV, visible and IR.
Unit 14 Brook Lane Business Centre, Brook Lane North, Brentford, TW8 OPP
tel: ++ 44 (0) 20 85699920 fax: ++ 44 (0) 20 85699649
- Develops and manufactures top-quality, state-of-the-art AE
equipment. We provide reliable systems from the world largest digital system
down to pocket-size AE devices and handhelds. We offer advanced AE software for
location, waveform analysis and pattern recognition - even for dta-files! AE
sensors and accessories are offered also.
Our systems are used worldwide for corrosion monitoring, leakage and crack detection, integrity tests, materials research, and a variety of other applications.
For more information see www.vallen.de or send us an email to email@example.com
tel: +49 8178 9674 400 fax: +49 8178 9674 444
- Veritec Sonomatic, Products, Services and Verification
- World leaders in the design and manufacture of advanced ultrasonic systems. In addition service provider of automated NDT systems including application in sub sea and nuclear environments.
Based on their flagship system, Microplus, a versatile data collection and imaging system designed for all types of ultrasonic techniques including Time of Flight Diffraction, corrosion assessment and accurate flaw sizing.
Veritec Ltd, Faraday House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire WA13 9HE UK
tel: 44 1925 414000 fax: 44 1925 655595
Add your company to this page
Please send an email to register your company with us and to be added to this list.
We will upload it, including your logo and a brief description about your
goods or services.
Please include the following information:
Email and website address
Telephone and fax number
Description of products and/or services
Company logo (image file)